The First 2014 City Wide Clean-Up will be on Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 9:00am to 1:00pm. We will meet at Festival Square for clean-up assignments.
Meets in City Hall 2nd floor. Please check the City Calendar for scheduled meetings.
It is the goal of those involved in this event to continue to build upon the efforts made by the many organizers and volunteers who have made this effort possible. We intend to continue with periodic Pride/Clean-Up events and to expand these efforts citywide. It is our hope that together we can restore a sense of community pride and shared effort in promoting and maintaining a clean and beautiful city for all of us to enjoy.
Description of Events:
- Volunteers will be provided with the following materials: An event t-shirt, gloves, bags, and grabbers
- Groups will be assigned specific streets or locations
- Busing will be provided to bring volunteers to and from their designated area
- Restroom facilities will be available at City Hall
- Water will be provided at City Hall and on the bus
Thank you for volunteering to change the face of Middletown, one street at a time. We are excited that you will join other neighbors to begin cleaning the litter from our great city.
Please check the City calendar for dates and times of the City Pride Clean-up days.
Thank you to the following businesses that donated to the Pride Committee to improve our neighborhoods by bringing back PRIDE:
- Kandel Brothers, 151 North Street, Middletown
- Thomas, Drohan, Waxman, Petigrow & Mayle LLP, 2517 Rt 512, Hopewell Junction
- JCO Inc., 110 Sullivan Street, Wurtsboro
- Hopewell Fire Apparatus, PO Box 1337, Hopewell Junction
- Steve Dodd Plumbing, 296 New Vernon Road, Middletown
- Omega Title Services, 2927 US Route 6, Suite 7, Slate Hill
- Soslers Garden & Farm, 2839 Route 17M, New Hampton
- Jacor Contracting, 65 Little Collabar Road, Montgomery
- Harry Rotolo & Sons, 390 East Main Street, Middletown
- EA Morse & Co., 11-25 Harding Street, Middletown
- Tom Littner DDS, 123 Academy Avenue, Middletown
- WF Benedict & Sons, PO Box 329, Middletown
- Johnny's Service Station, 125W Main Street, Middletown
- Genpak LLC, Republic Plaza, Middletown
- Tony Boffas Restaurant, 75 Railroad Avenue, Middletown
- J & T Diner/ Colonial, 8-10 Dolson Avenue, Middletown
- Capital Markets Advisors, 4211 North Buffalo Road, Orchard Park
- Royal Pools, PO Box 363, New Hampton
- McVean, Lewis, Sherwin, McDermott, 34 Grove Street, Middletown
- Clark Patterson Lee, 205 St. Paul Street, Suite 500, Rochester
- AVC Hearing Aid Center, 22 Mulberry Street, Middletown
- Brothers Bruno Restaurant III, 125 Dolson Avenue, Middletown
- Star Paint & Body Works, 88 W. Main Street, Middletown
- Gentle Dentistry, 2 Albert Street, Middletown
- Meineke Car Care Center, 77 Dolson Avenue, Middletown
- Mid-City Transit Corp, 518 Route 17M, Middletown
- Crystal Run Medical Services P.C., 236 Crystal Run Suite 2, Middletown
- West Main Auto, 20 Academy Ave Middletown
- Dean Gleeson - Insurance, 246 Route 211 East, Middletown
- Beveridge & Diamond, 477 Madison Avenue, New York
- Olde Erie Brewpub & Grille LLC, 7-11 West Main Street, Middletown
- Goldenarea Furniture LLC, 207 Wickham Avenue, Middletown
- Hutchings Agency Inc., 45 Dolson Avenue, Middletown
- Frontier Communications, 19 John Street, Middletown
- Orange Regional Medical Center, 707 East Main Street, Middletown
- Goldenarea Furniture, 207 Wickham Avenue, Middletown
City of Middletown City Hall
16 James Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
View Directions to City Hall
To change to a different language, please click one of the flags above.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer when utilizing this feature.
Wind: 6 mph
18 Apr 2014
19 Apr 2014