Ready to make a difference in your community?
Join us in our mission to serve the City of Middletown and its residents, while building a fulfilling and rewarding career.
As an employee at the City of Middletown, you will have the chance to contribute to the growth and development of our vibrant community. Whether you have expertise in administration, public services, urban planning, finance, or any other field, we have a diverse array of positions available to suit your skills and interests.
Job Title: Recreation Specialist (2 positions)
Location: Recreation Department, Middletown NY
Job Type: Part Time
Compensation: $25 per hour
- Basketball Clinic Coach: we are looking for a candidate with the ability to lead instructional clinics for beginners who want to learn and/or improve their skills. The clinic is not competitive and focuses on fundamentals. Starting age for participants is 4 years old.
- Ice skating Instructor: we are looking for a candidate with the with the ability to lead ice-skating lessons for beginners. Starting age for participants is 6 years old.
- Basketball Clinic Coach:
- Youth development & coaching experience
- Strong knowledge of basketball rules
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Highly communicative, excellent verbal skills
- Ice Skating Instructor:
- Comparable work experience
- Must be knowledgeable about Ice skating skills, techniques, and instruction
- Able to demonstrate a variety of Ice Skating skills and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to the Human Resources Division by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Recreation Department at 845-346-4180.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Middletown is an equal opportunity employer and service provider.
We encourage everyone in our community to join us in this commitment to equal opportunity and to work together to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone can reach their full potential.