City Hall will be open to the public from 9:00 to 4:00 Monday through Friday starting on Monday, July 13, 2020 with Restrictions.
You must enter at the Court entrance door on James Street between City Hall and Police Headquarters.
You must wear a mask, practice social distancing and there will be a COVID questionnaire to fill out before you can enter City Hall.
Only a certain amount of the public will be able to enter City Hall at a time so we do suggest you mail your requests if possible for any department. Also please check our website for all applications. Please call the department to get instructions on what is needed for your request by mail or online.
Please call City Hall the department you need for any questions:
- Mayor Office – 845-346-4100
- Department of Public Works – 845-343-3169
- Corporation Counsel – 845-346-4140
- Clerk Office – 845-346-4166
- Finance Office – 845-346-4150
- Civil Service – 845-346-4106
- Community Development – 845-346-4170
- City Court – 845-476-3630
- Assessor Office – 845-346-4141
- Recreation & Parks – 845-346-4180